Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Little Taste of Turkey

So I'm back from Turkey, refreshed and revived -- though a vacation from my vacation might be in high order. While I'm getting back into the swing of hectic NYC life, here's a pictorial taste of my travels...


the delicious meze plate at Antiochia in Istanbul, amazing food, chic neighborhoody resto

a bounty of ikat prints at the infamous Grand Bazaar, the owner of this shop sells fabric to Donna Karan

the morning spread at Padma hotel in Alacati, homemade jams, spreads etc... possibly the BEST bfast I've ever had

Istanbul's historic Spice Market: more spices, nuts, dried fruit & teas than I could ever imagine

some of fresh produce displayed on nearly every street corner in Istanbul

the massive (& gorgeous) wooden table at Macakizi hotel in Bodrum, perfect for relaxed beachfront dining

a super cool lamp for the high-concept design store/firm Autoban in Istanbul

me and my traveling partner-in-crime Lauren at a cute cafe in Alacati

there's no better to wind down a sunny afternoon than with a glass of rose` & some light snacks

















No comments: